Gym drive Reaching for gym clothes, thinking, no, hoping, that they fit they do, unfortunately so the dance begins again finally puts socks on, whilst unsteadily balancing on a foot, a foot in the air shoes the ensemble is complete Number of reps of each exercise listed in my mind, as I drive there Hopefully its not too busy sweaty bodies blocking the equipment sitting there on their phones, or talking patience, wait, move to something not planned how long have I been here only 30 minutes ? My joint shout back 'thats enough' my brain says, 'just a bit more' the more I go, the more my brain wins sore
today I was here today and yesterday and will be tomorrow but when you want me I won't be I will have gone because my energy left yesterday my soul was destroyed the day before my mind tomorrow
Cat Eyes dart, flitting around, look for anything, something out of place, whilst smoothing silky, glistening feathers, twitch as they return, brilliant in the sun tail flitters, voice calls 'Caw' bright eyes, trying to see everything a ripple of movement catches in the breeze, lifting as one, all of them rise and head away spooked by the movement below hungry eyes, sharp teeth, whiskers flaring, feet silently pad through the grass missed this time
Comments
Post a Comment