scattered light, pin pricks in the sky, reflections
off raindrops,
mirror balls of the trees
refreshing and
then
life returns
what was dead, dry,
is now green
growing out of its slumber
towards the light
scattering
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Gym drive Reaching for gym clothes, thinking, no, hoping, that they fit they do, unfortunately so the dance begins again finally puts socks on, whilst unsteadily balancing on a foot, a foot in the air shoes the ensemble is complete Number of reps of each exercise listed in my mind, as I drive there Hopefully its not too busy sweaty bodies blocking the equipment sitting there on their phones, or talking patience, wait, move to something not planned how long have I been here only 30 minutes ? My joint shout back 'thats enough' my brain says, 'just a bit more' the more I go, the more my brain wins sore
A poem for today I just got home from a holiday and was reading "The Peace of Wild Things" by Wendell Berry, and as I was flicking through it I saw this poem
Music, joy, and Mumford bouncing Sunshine burning, shade sought after Lights flashing, music blasting then softly strong Hozier lifts Shania brings the house down, Mumford bouncing with Tamborine ending with fireworks drive then home an evening to remember
Comments
Post a Comment